Date- Saturday, December 9, 2017.
Location- Collège Sturgeon Heights Collegiate, 2665 Ness Ave.
• Spectators can enter at 10:00 a.m.
• Spectator Entry Fee of $10.00. Family of 4 pack $35.00.
• Cash canteen available.
• A short lunch break will be provided.
• Accurate and complete M.A.C. Membership Form, fees, Insurance Waivers, Competition Registration, Roster and payment must be received to be eligible to compete.
• CHEERLEADERS ADMITTED AT 9:00 AM SHARP.
* PLEASE FILL OUT A SEPARATE REGISTRATION FORM FOR EACH TEAM.
** LATE FEE OF ADDITIONAL $15.00 PER PARTICIPANT FOR REGISTRATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE. Late registrations received the week of competition may be Performance routines only – all fees still apply.
** PLEASE INDICATE ON THE BACK OF YOUR REGISTRATION IF YOU ARE ENTERING A SHOWCASE PIECE, AND WHAT IT IS (Ex. portion of Cheer Routine; full Ground-Bound Routine but are not entering into Competition; part of Pom Routine, one or two Stunt Group(s) performing the entire routine; etc.).
REGISTRATION DEADLINE- 10:00 PM, MONDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2017.