M.A.C. is proud to be eligible to award BIDS at IceBreaker, to the ICU 2018’s World School & Performance Cheer Championships, AND the University World Cup Cheerleading Championships, at Walt Disney World® Resort in Orlando, Florida!
Cheerleaders are to be dropped off at 8:45 a.m.
Gymnasium will open to spectators at 9:45 a.m.
ADMISSION IS CASH ONLY:
Family of 4 Pack: $35.00
Children 5 & Under: FREE
– Includes non-judged Showcase pieces with partial routines and teams, in addition to judged Competitive routines.
– Displays an assortment of Levels, categories (Stunt Groups, Pom, Cheer), School and All-Star programs.
– Provides competitive awards, as well as athlete gifts for all participants who Register by the early deadline.
– Canteen (cash only).
– Free Parking.
– CandyGrams (cash only).
– Vendor tables.
The World events held by the International Cheer Association are the most prestigious cheerleading championships in the USA, and nationally televised on ESPN to over 100 million homes and 32 countries nationwide each year. The Championships are also streamed live on Varsity TV.
World School & Performance Cheer Championship (WSPC)
2-4 February 2018
– One (1) Partially Paid Bid: Qualified team is eligible to attend WSPC receiving the fully paid GROUND package (Competition Fees, Up to 4 Nights Accommodations, and Entry into Disney for the Team, plus 2 alternative athletes [based on the size of the Division], plus 2 supervisors [coaches/administrators]).
– Up to Three (3) At-Large Bids: Qualified team(s) are eligible to attend WSPC.
World University Cheerleading Championship (WUCC)
January 12-14, 2018
– One (1) Partially Paid Bid: Qualified team is eligible to attend WSCC receiving the fully paid GROUND package (Competition Fees, Up to 4 Nights Accommodations, and Entry into Disney for the Team, plus 2 alternative athletes [based on the size of the Division], plus 2 supervisors [coaches/administrators]).
– Up to Three (3) At-Large Bids: Qualified team(s) are eligible to attend WUCC.
Bids will not be awarded purely based on standings. Members of the M.A.C. Executive will review and evaluate based on the routines performed, and scores received at past M.A.C. events. To be eligible for a Bid your team must be a Registered M.A.C. Member in good standing. Bid winners must accept the Bid via email to Info@CheerManitoba.Ca within 7 business days of receipt. If a team declines a Bid, is unable to attend after accepting, or becomes ineligible as per the requirements, the Bid may be transferred to an alternative team at any time, at the discretion of M.A.C.
Late Registration Available: