ATTENTION ALL CHEER COACHES & ADVISORS
Please remember the following rules for M.A.C. events:
- Register with M.A.C. at beginning of event.
- There will be a coach’s meeting at before competition to ask last minute questions and for M.A.C. to clarify some issues.
- A garbage bag and a seating plan will be provided keep your area clean and cheerleaders only.
- No smoking!
- Time limits, penalty points and boundaries are in effect, please read your rules for details.
- There will be no set lunch however canteen may be provided.
- Please limit movement in seating area out of respect for teams and judges.
- NO practicing in halls, gym, etc. Use designated practice area.
- Know your rules!, If unsure call.
- M.A.C. spotters will be available on the floor.
- No music boxes or ghettos in the gym.
- Please set up quickly and remove props promptly after competing.
- Fill out any and all forms completely for all M.A.C. events.
- Any questions, call the M.A.C. Office at email us: info@cheermanitoba.