(As previously emailed to all Members)
Manitoba Association of Cheerleading’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Members will take place:
– Wednesday, July 4, 2018
– 7:00 p.m.
– Deer Lodge Community Club, Board Room
*** If you are not available for the AGM, PLEASE ENSURE YOUR ASSISTANT COACH, ADMINISTRATOR/TEACHER-ADVISOR, AN ATHLETE’S PARENT, TEAM CAPTAIN, OR SOMEONE REPRESENTING YOUR PROGRAM- ATTENDS. This will ensure your Program:
– has an opportunity for representation, and ability to assist on M.A.C.’s Board and Staff
– has a representative present to vote on all decisions, and next season’s M.A.C. Executive Board
– is up to date on all previous season’s activities
– is aware of, and can contribute to the plans for next season
– has all questions answered, and voices heard
The AGM is open to all 2017-2018 M.A.C: Member Programs, Event Registrants, Event Staff, Parents, and Volunteers.
*** All Programs which are interested in joining M.A.C. next season are encouraged to contact us to arrange an invitation to attend! PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ANYONE WHO MAY BE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING.
This is a formal call for AGM:
a) Agenda items
b) Board Member Nominations (Due Friday June 29)- Please email full name, address, email, phone number, summary of cheer and/or related qualifications, and Board position areas of interest (refer to ‘Executive’ on the M.A.C. website and ‘Constitution’ for current positions, inclusive of duties portions. M.A.C. reworks each position annually to suite nominees: www.cheermanitoba.ca/?page_id=
c) Rules updates/suggestions
Looking forward to it!